Morning y'all!  On snowy days like this, I long to be back in Dallas.  My love for snow is completely dependent on its proximity to Christmas.  Now that I'm thinking Easter outfits, I'm not interested in a cold wintery mess.  I'm ready for Spring! Fortunately, my little sissy, Laura, found my dream house so I can at least move there in my mind.  It's been awhile since I've done a Lulu's Listing so some of y'all may not be familiar with it.  Basically, my sister has been a genius at finding pretty houses all over the country since she was about 5.  It's like some people are good at piano while others are more athletically inclined.  My sister is good at pretty houses.  

This house is very traditional, but also very open and light.  It was inspired by the architecture of A. Hays Town, which I am now realizing is my most favorite style ever.





Somebody get The Suze some smelling salts or a martini and a cigarette (just kidding, she doesn't smoke).  I'm pretty sure she's hyperventilating right now.  So much to love about this house, I can't even deal with it.  The screened-in porch, that little awning, the shutters, the windows, the balcony, the colors, the kitchen! It's soo good.  I can't even deal with it.

You can check out the rest of the listing here

See more Lulu's Listings here

P.S.  If any of y'all are interior designers and looking for a super-awesome summer intern who's really organized and helpful and makes straight A's and has a natural eye for design, let me know and I'll send you Laura's resume.  I know, I'm shameless, but she's going to be in high demand someday so you need to scoop her up now. 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top