Morning y'all.  I'm in mourning.  I broke my slow cooker.  Ok, I'm being a little bit dramatic.  It's just the pot that broke.  I was using an ancient Mayan technique called hand-washing and the pot slipped out of my hands and broke in the sink.  I was momentarily devastated.  I use my slow cooker multiple times a week.  But then I remembered that I came across this beauty:



I know.  I'm a huge nerd.  But it's been ordered - you can order it here.  I'm also going to order a replacement pot for my other slow cooker because you really can't have too many (I mean, you can but whatever).

Last week, I shared my Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup recipe that I made in the slow cooker.  I also use a lot of recipes from the Crockin' Girls web site, like this Coke Roast.  I signed up for their mailing list and they send you a couple recipes a week, which is great for meal planning - something I try to do so I'm not in the grocery store every day.  (This week I've not been so successful)

Do y'all have easy slow cooker recipes you want to share?  Or cookbooks you love? I'd LOVE to know, since it's about that time of year (my favorite time of year for eating).  Hoping those of you in the throes of the Nor'easter are warm and cozy and eating comfort food.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top