Morning y'all! I love this shot of the Writing Room at The Greenbrier (Matchbook Magazine Feb 2012).  I feel this style embodies the state of our nation at the moment * - "Punchy American," if you will.  Yes, that's a style.  I just made it up. And I want it somewhere in my house.  Specifically, the chintzy chair, that over the top federal style mirror, and the ornate fire-place. 

I plan on doing what I imagine most American moms will be doing today - voting and then going to Costco.  I'll spare y'all the lecture about voting as I'm sure most of you who read my blog could tell me a thing or two about the privilege of voting. Y'all's is way smart.  I hope you have a lovely day! And may the odds be ever in your favor :)

* Careful analysis of my Facebook & Twitter feeds informed this scientific opinion about our nation's mindset.  That's what four years of Journalism school and three years of Law school will do for you. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top