This is what I've been craving lately.  The crisp simplicity of white, but the bright, happy times brought in with a pop of color.




Lonny 

Doing some organizing today because Edward's toys are once again taking over.  Maybe that's why I'm drawn to white and color lately.  In all of these rooms Edward's toys would be the pop of color.  I mean, they're going to be the pop of color anyway so why fight it.

I did that in Edward's playroom and I have to say it feels a lot less cluttered with the white walls.  Here's a refresher.



It looks like I took the pictures while the island on Lost was disappearing.  Remember that?  There was a flash of light and then it was, like, gone and I was like "ohmysgoshIcan'tbelievetheydidthat!!!"  I miss that show.  Kip and I need a new show to get excited about.  I managed to bring him to the dark side by getting him to watch/love The Bachelor, but I'm afraid my powers of trickery will only go so far. I just don't think I'm ever going to get him on the Bravo train.  Do you see what I'm doing here?  I'm writing a super long post about nothing so I can avoid my one task that I have to do today, which is organize.  Bad Jennifer. Bad.

Ok bye y'all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top