... as real as it may seeeeem, it was only in my dreams.  Do y'all remember that Debbie Gibson song?  The one where she's on a bed on the beach, but she's wearing like old man pajamas as opposed to the barely there negligees of today's tween popstars.  I was a huge Debbie Gibson fan so it's no surprise that when I see beautiful homes like this, my head fills with bubblegum pop of yesteryear.  Ok, maybe it's a little bit random.

Anyway, this gorgeous home comes from the same 2005 Southern Accents issue as yesterday's post and it is just so beautiful I had to share it.  Again, sorry for the image quality.  It's, of course, a New Orleans home (I'm still convinced the fancy New Orleans homes are some of the most beautiful in our country) and it looks like its straight out of a Dickens novel.









That dining room might be one of my favorite dining rooms I've ever seen.  My heart is racing over those burl wood Queen Anne chairs.  RACING.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top