Morning y'all! We're back from the most amazing Thanksgiving weekend in Dallas ever. My family on both sides is expanding at an exponential rate lately, and the most amazing thing about it is that all of the new additions are so awesome so it's just 100% happy times. 

Now we're back in Kansas City, which is becoming one of my favorite places to be during Christmas. Even though we're back, we're not home yet. This is what our house looks like: 


Hardwoods are going in this week! So we're staying at my in-laws house not far away.  It's not a bad gig, really. 


We have a gorgeous view of the lake! My mother-in-law gets really into Christmas like I do, so while I was sad that I couldn't decorate our house for Christmas before we left for Thanksgiving, I'm surrounded by Santas and trees and all things Christmas over here. I don't feel like I'm missing out at all. 

My blogging is most likely going to be from my phone this week, since I don't have access to my computer. If I have something pretty to bring you I will, but it could be few and far between. So for now I'll leave you with this little pretty I snapped on my phone from my brother's wedding, which was amazing by the way.  Very, very small and intimate, but no less festive. I want to do a future post about it and all of the people who helped them put this together. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top