{my new Juliska Country Estate platter from The Suze}


{such a happy little snow scene, right?}

Morning y'all! Ok, call me crazy, but I started another blog.  I know, right?  It's a family blog for all of the family and friends we have across the country.  It's also for me because I have pictures scattered across three different photo web sites and this is actually a much more efficient way for me to keep all of the stories and memories in one place - important things like baby giggles and meeting the Cat in the Hat.

You see, every day I take a cute picture and/or video of Edward, and yes, it's overkill, but I feel the need to text said picture to various text groups in my phone.  Kip's family, then my family, then my friends, then Kip's extended family, etc.  I end up telling the same story four or five times a day.  Why not just send it to one big text group, you ask?  Because some people (The Suze) don't always pay attention to who's attached to the text, and reply to all something random like, "Hey, will somebody bring me a sandwich?" (that happened)  I'm not even kidding, one time she included the Dean of my sister's school on a text play-by-play of Edward getting his haircut with pictures. 

So I created This Family Robertson to keep a record of our family.  It won't affect this blog at all.  I won't even be updating it every day.  It's definitely more personal and I debated about keeping it private, but I feel like that would make it harder on some of the family members who barely know how to get on the internets, so I'm keeping it open to the world for now.  If you love Edward or care about things we think are fun, but no one else will, you can check it out, but most of y'all will probably find it pretty boring.  Ok, just wanted to let you know in the most long-winded explanation possible! Ha!

Enjoy the rest of these linkies with some holiday drinkies:


The Suze just sent us this Juliska Country Estate platter for Christmas and I absolutely love it!

Dubstep Christmas Lights - Yes. This is awesome.

GIFT GUIDE #1: stuff toddlers like 


GIFT GUIDE #2: Gifts that give back

These beauty picks make me want to go out and buy all new make-up

Just a nice little tartan roundup for ya


GIFT GUIDE #3:  What people really need

This dancing dog is just so silly

Christmas in Newport is real fancy and I love it




All about white beds - my obsession

Definitely going to have to try this birthday cake popcorn



This DIY is making me want to spray paint something red

Note: this is my 3rd link to something tartan-related.  I have a problem.

weird that there was no Missouri Tigers included 


A big congratulations to my friends (in my head) Kate & Wills on their baby news!!!
I cannot even begin to tell you how excited I am about this

I am so excited for Les Miserables
I literally cry every time I see the trailer.  
It is the most beautiful soundtrack every written in my opinion.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top