Morning y'all! How's your morning going? I've already been yelled at for not getting the pancakes made and on the table quick enough.  So sorry King Edward.  Soo sorry.

Anyway, a couple of months ago my middle sissy, Elizabeth, asked me to help her with her big girl bedroom (you can see the original post here).  She's not totally a big girl because she's only 22 and to me that's basically still a baby.  I knew she wanted a happy but relaxing room to rest her tired dogs after a day of hustlin' in the popsicle industry (she works for a delicious popsicle company called GoodPops). So here's the moodboard from the original post:


Well, she sent me some pics of her room, and while it still needs a headboard and maybe some window treatments, I think it looks pretty great! 


 She used some sort of panorama app to take these pics.  She's a tech nerd and knows all the cool stuff the young kids are using these days.
















It's kind of fun to see it all come together.  I love that it's so light and girly.  She has a few pieces that are really nice and will move on with her (like that snakeskin bar cart/side table), but there are also some budget pieces that will allow for her changing tastes as she becomes a grown-up. Thanks Elizabeth for sharing these! Have a lovely day y'all! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top