Edward's Big Milestone: Discovering the Joy of the Cardboard Box

Morning Lovelies! I can't believe the weekend is already here. That box is about the extent of my packing.  It's crunch-time now.  But first, long before we ever planned to move, Kip and I planned a trip to Charleston, well, actually Kiawah Island.  It's for work for him so it's not really optional (I know, feel sorry for him), and I decided I was going to make it work because it's one of our favorite places.  So that's happening before we move despite the timing.

This is one of those moments in life where I have to stop and pinch myself because even though it's crazy, it's all good crazy.  I refuse to be stressed about my blessings.  Unfortunately, all of this craziness may take me away from regular blogging over the next few weeks.  BUT, Thank Oprah/Britney, Facebook released a new Facebook Pages app that makes it much easier for me to connect with y'all via my good ole iPhone.  SO if you want to keep up with our move and our Charleston trip please LIKE me on Facebook.  You won't regret it.

Enjoy the plethora of random linkies:

This Kiawah Island home looks alright to me
lots of blue and white 

My brother is running a 50-mile race this weekend
I really can't even comprehend that, but I'm so proud of him nonetheless!

I liked this baby fever post, especially the blue and white nursery

This poem about a baby shower is one of the funniest things I've ever read

For my birthday, I want everything on this console table

For my birthday, I also want this Ashley Pittman Mbogo Light Horn Pendant
I'm going to totally brag here and tell you Ashley is a good friend 
and what she's doing is amazing and inspiring 

So much to love in this French Eclectic Johannesburg home, especially the shutters


I'm considering this deep blue for the basement with white trim and antelope carpet

Loving deep dark blue in the kitchen, although I'll never give up my love of white

Someday I'd love to commission some hand-painted panels for our dining room


This gorgeous wedding made me want to get married all over again

Jenny tells us how to be prettier, which couldn't come at a better time for me
do y'all ever have bad face days? where like not even make-up helps? 
been having those a lot lately 

for real, it's good

In case you forgot, be my Facebook friend, please! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top