I cannot believe it's already Friday! I'm having a yellow moment.  Love a classic yellow and white stripe poolside.  I had a lovely week with my husband's family, and we have absolutely nothing going on this hot July weekend.  I should enjoy it as things are about to get crazy around here.  Lots of trips coming up and packing for the big move.  For some reason I'm feeling antsy, like I need to do something or spend some money.  Perhaps, it's the heat getting to me.  I need activity ideas.  Go! (but first check out these links)


My good friend and fabulous Chicago Photographer Giana Sitzes just had a beautiful baby girl - the story behind her name is nothing short of a miracle.  It will give you goosebumples.

My other good friend and Dallas Wedding Planner Paige Chenault is performing her own miracles for homeless children through The Birthday Party Project - and it's fabulous!!  


I loved this Raleigh House Tour via Mrs. Meares - lots of blue & white, LOTS of fun


Obsessed with these lacquer trays

Oh wait, duh, I'll be watching The Olympics this weekend!

How cute is the US Olympic swim team?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top