Timothy Whealon

Well folks, our pool is open, which makes me incredibly happy.  We need new lounge chairs and patio furniture so we'll be spending our weekend looking for something I can bathe on. I think I need some elephant statuettes as well.  We have a huge backyard and a gigantic pool so it's like trying to furnish a ballroom.  Hope y'all have a lovely weekend! 

More pool posts from moi

My friend Tobe is trying to furnish her patio, too.  She's got the right idea (because she's awesome)

A blue and white outfit I would like for myself

A great round-up of Benjamin Moore paint colors

Kip's birthday is Tuesday!! I will be attempting to make this strawberry cake

"the white idiot writhes on his chair, begging for cheeseburgers"

My current beauty obsession

Minty is finally online - go buy some fun stuff for me
I really want some of Jenny's art, like this or this 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top