My beautiful little sissy whom I affectionately call Lulu

Morning y'all! I'm in Dallas for the week.  I always feel inspired when I come home to Dallas.  I feel like there's a lot more members of the blue and white brigade here, but maybe that's just because The Suze seems to surround herself with fellow members.  Anyway, in honor of Dallas lovers of blue and white, I offer you this Lulu's Listing.  This house is not far from my parents' house and the current owners clearly love them some b & w.  The kitchen has some serious blue and white hand painted detail going on.  I don't think I've ever seen anything like it.  I appreciate a adventurous kitchen choices because I'm like the least adventurous kitchen decorator you'll ever meet (not that I'm really a kitchen decorator or that you'll meet lots of them, but you know what I mean).  Enjoy! (and if you're interested in buying it or just seeing more of it, click here)











0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top