Apologies for the graininess of this photo, but it's the only one I have of my little vignette and it was taken using my blackberry's sub-par camera feature.  My husband gave me these peonies for our two year anniversary and I clipped the hydrangeas from our new hydrangea bush.  It's a nice little girly arrangement that makes me happy as I walk into our family room and inevitably step on a musical toy on the floor.  However, one of the peonies suffered at the hands of Edward the Destroyer yesterday.  I was trying to be a nice mommy and let him smell the pretty flowers and in one swipe he knocked all of the petals off of the little pink flower.  So rude of him, I know! Fortunately for him, I find him so delicious and squeezable that I immediately forget any grievances I have against him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top