Whoa, I did not intend to take a two-week break from the blog! So what have I been up to? 

Hanging pictures 



Staying in front of peanut butter hands 



Hanging more pictures 



Hanging plates 



Hanging panels 



Researching bearded dragons as pets - anyone have experience with this?? (Yes, Edward is asking for a real "dragon-lizard" after seeing one at the science museum.  So glad he's too young for Game of Thrones. He also wants to name it Chris, which I told him might confuse the dragon since his brother's name is Christopher) 



Thinking of ordering new stockings 



Choosing a new fabric for my cornices (finally, they should be ready soon!)



Considering fabric for my dining room chairs (which I'm not actually changing anytime soon) 


Trying to get a good picture for our Christmas cards 


Not sitting down 


Drinking coffee (Thanks for the perfect mug Sister Meredith) 



Trying not to let my inbox freak me out about Chritmas shopping 


Styling Dinosaur Photoshoots and channelling my days playing Barbie to bring Edward the magic of Dinovember 





And finally, spending the better part of two-weeks remembering a wonderful time in my life. 




That was likely the biggest contributing factor to my strange bout of writer's block and subsequent break (I mean, really, this isn't The New Yorker). Hopefully I can bring you some links tomorrow and more on a lot of this stuff next week! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top