Morning y'all! I got so excited about all of the prettiness in this month's Lonny (here and here and here) that I forgot to post on some of the blue and white prettiness I saw in the latest issue of Matchbook.  So here 'tis!

First, there's this silly little "Setting the Thanksgiving Table" bit where they pair a table setting with an outfit to match.  I appreciate the creativity and prettiness for page layout purposes even though matching your outfit to your table is a little ridiculous.  But I loved everything on this page: the blue and white mixed with the polka-dot china, silver and white turkeys (or as Edward calls them "tookeys").


Unfortunately, I would never wear a dress that fancy for Thanksgiving even though it's super cute.  Thanksgiving is not a joke y'all.  It requires special stretchy pants and/or and muumuu a la Mrs. Roper.  Does Valentino make muumuus?

Moving on, I loved this Savannah townhouse apartment from Robyn Mizrach McClelland.







Love all of the color, chinoiserie and mixed elements - lots of pretty things on display (on display, on display).  Also loving how she styled the fireplaces.

And finally, Matchbook tells you how you can get the look: 



And I'm telling you, there's a plethora of gift ideas right there.  A plethora.

(this is literally where I learned the word plethora) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top